Registrar & FAQs

Capita Registrars (Guernsey) Limited
Mont Crevelt House
Bulwer Avenue
St Sampson


1. Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate?
For Rare Earths Global Ordinary Shares, please contact the address above

2. Who do I notify if I have changed my address?
Please download the Change of Address form and send it to Capita Registrars. Alternatively, if you are unable to download the form, please contact our Shareholder Helpline and we will send you a form.

3. Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?
Yes. Please contact Capita Registrars. See address above or download a form. You may also download guidance on completing the form.

4. I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?
Your name probably appears on the share register more than once. Please contact Capita Registrars for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings. See address above.

5. I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?
Further information can be found at the Capita Registrars website. Alternatively, please see Contact Us for details of who to contact with your question.